Life too busy to keep up to speed with cider news? Never fear, the NACM is here!
We’ve done the hard work for you and provided a roundup of cider news from September. Enjoy!
- The Independent reviews its top 10 Somerset ciders
- The Morning Advertiser speaks to the trade to offer advice on how to maximise cider opportunities
- Westons celebrates winning best Tourist Attraction for Herefordshire award
- The Morning Advertiser explores the untapped opportunities to match cider with food
- Aston Manor has unveiled start of the art technology that will improve efficiency, capacity and environmental performance at its Tiverton site
- Wiltshire’s Circle Cider recount the journey from hobbyist cider maker to small scale commercial venture
- Off License News takes a look at Thatchers, highlighting the importance of tradition and innovation within a successful cider business