What We Do
WE ARE COMMITTED TO WORKING TOGETHER TO ENSURE A LONG TERM AND SUSTAINABLE UK CIDER INDUSTRY
We do this by:
- Promoting interest in the cider industry, encouraging a broad range of styles and drinking occasions and celebrating the history and heritage of our ciders.
- Encouraging our members to employ best practice to make quality ciders that represent the best of our industry.
- Encouraging our members to be responsible businesses; in their marketing, in supporting their local communities, as top class employers and as sustainable operators.
- Promoting the need for a fair and balanced legislative platform to enable cider to compete in the marketplace
- Supporting cider makers of all sizes to succeed, through expert advice on technical issues, apple growing and legislation.