We are pleased to announce that from September 2018, membership of the association is open to any UK cider maker.
Members agree to the following:
– That they meet the criteria laid out in the associations Members’ Agreement
– That they will abide by the NACM Code of Practice
– That they agree to conform to the Portman Group Code of Practice
Members are expected to:
– Attend 4 Council Meetings per year
– Support NACM activity at APPCG receptions in Westminster
– Provide annual volume data and sign an annual declaration of conformity
– Contribute to and support NACM priorities and objectives
– Support the activity of sub-committees
2018/2019 Membership Fees are:
– £500 per annum for cider makers below 15,000 Hl
– Levy based on annual volume for those above 15,000 Hl
– Membership rates are reviewed annually.
– All members, regardless of size will have one vote at meetings.
If you are interested in joining the NACM, please contact us for further information.