Serves approx. 8
- 568ml bottle of Magners cider
- 35g brown sugar
- 6g mint, finely chopped (about 20 leaves, retain small sprigs for decoration)
- 6 rasps of nutmeg
- ½ tsp pink peppercorns, ground
- Into a bowl, pour the Magners cider along with all the other ingredients.
- Mix together, pour into a lidded tub and leave in the freezer overnight.
- Take the granita out of the freezer and scrape it up with a fork so that it makes little shards.
- Place the granita back into the freezer until you are ready or serve immediately in small bowls.
- Add an optional sprig of mint to the top! Enjoy!!
Freezing does not reduce the alcohol content – for legal drinking age only!